The Alberta Lymphedema Association relies upon your support to continue its work to promote awareness of and education about Lymphedema within the medical community and the general public of Alberta.
Membership Fee: $25 per year (payable via PayPal or cheque using the form below)
Membership Benefits: ALA Members receive the following benefits
- A complimentary subscription to Pathways Magazine ($30 value) – the Canadian Lymphedema Framework’s full-colour magazine focused on empowering patients and professionals by providing education and information to those living with lymphedema (4 issues per year)
- An ALA Log Book – to track measurements, therapists appointments, garments, nighttime compression garments, infections, activity log etc.
- Emails about symposiums, education days, advancements in lymphedema research, and other relevant news (unsubscribe at any time)
- An up-to-date list of Certified Lymphedema Therapists in Alberta
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting – tune in for live updates from the Board and provide your own ideas on the direction of the Association