The Alberta Lymphedema Association relies upon your support to continue its work to promote awareness of and education about Lymphedema within the medical community and the general public of Alberta.
Membership Fee: $25 per year (payable via PayPal or cheque using the form below)
Membership Benefits: ALA Members receive the following benefits
- A complimentary subscription to the Pathways Magazine – the full colour, professional, 28 page magazine focused on empowering patients and professionals, by providing education and information to those living with lymphedema
- Emails about symposiums, education days, and other relevant news
- An up-to-date list of Certified Lymphedema Therapists
- An ALA Log Book – to track measurements, therapists appointments, garments, nighttime compression garments, infections, activity log etc.
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting – tune in for live updates from the Board and to provide your own ideas on the direction of the Association